and you can chat with him here:
My Recent Posts
(using List Category Posts)
I first saw Chris at my office ….
he was fighting his demons by being Christ.
the demons took him over but he was able to purify them by identifying with them.
Lately he ssemed as the Anti-Christ to be able to forgive
At the same time he could suppress/dominate the part of himself that was not Christ.
- How to Defraud Democracy 0 (0)
- Trump Memes 0 (0)
- The economy of the flyover states 0 (0)
- How a Ukrainian Hairdresser Became a Front for Paul Manafort 0 (0)
- Graham praises Trump after playing golf with the president | The State 0 (0)
- #PlaidShirtGuy Tyler Linfesty removed from Trump rally after viral facial expressions – The Washington Post 0 (0)
- Ivan Ilyin, the Philosopher Behind Putin’s Russia 0 (0)
- FEED THE MACHINE 0 (0)
- The Strange Failure of the Educated Elite 0 (0)
- Distinguishing Reality from Vacuum 1 (1)
….Every time I missed the subway by seconds, I spilled a drink, or didn’t have money to buy what I wanted, 25 years of things not ever going my way would all hit me at once. At this point of my life, I was crying myself to sleep nearly every night. I didn’t give a God damn about anything in my life and I was a ticking time bomb of suicidal idealizations. That being said, I am feeling better now after my most recent hospitalization now that I am on the right meds by the grace of God. The only difference between then and now, is that I am capable of coping with my “situation”. The circumstances of my life haven’t changed, but my “mental” has.
“I think it is safe to say that I have suffered more than most over the last xx+ years. I have had suicidal ideations the majority of my life as an unmedicated patient of mental illness, and when I was diagnosed at the age of xx, medicaions did nothing but harm me physically and mentally for the following x years. I have been hospitalized approximately x times in x years, x times within the last x months. I have finally reached some level of happiness in my life, and I am here to show the world that if I did it, you can too. If I prevent so much as one person from harming themselves, and show them that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I have accomplished my goal.